• Trainee of the Hong Kong Youth Ballet Academy
• Honorary Gold Medalist in the Hong Kong Cup Art Festival
• Gold Medalist in the Dance World Cup Hong Kong Qualifying Match
• Winner of the Chairman Award in Dance World Cup 2019
• Asian Grand Prix International Ballet Competition 2023 Finalist
• Certified by Guinness World Records for participating in the 2018 Ballet Challenge
About Berry Wong
Berry Wong started ballet at the age of 3 and received professional ballet training from Mr. So Hon Wah, In 2020. She is currently a student in the Professional Class and the Teaching Assistant of the Hong Kong Youth Ballet Academy Youth School Team.
Berry has many performance experience on stage. She danced in performances produced by the Hong Kong Youth Ballet Academy. She has performed in the Hong Kong Ballet’s Le Corsaire and The Nutcracker for a few years. She has also performed with the School of the National Ballet of China in 2017.
She participated in numerous local and international ballet competitions. She has received the Honorary Gold Medal in the Hong Kong Cup Art Festival in 2018, and Gold Medal in Dance World Cup Hong Kong Qualifying Match in 2019. At the same time, She received the Chairman Award and scholarship to participate the Dance World Cup Final and attend professional ballet training in Portugal. She was also a certified finalist of the Asian Grand Prix International Ballet Competition 2023.